Sunday, December 15, 2013

Enigma

Spring

You bloom quite different from the rest.

So outlandish, so eccentric.
You frolicked pretty much like birds on the nest,
Your 2 am secrets have gotten me up in panic.


Summer


You were like the giant spotlight blazing
The beam that lingers in the midst of the crowd
Your blue eyes exemplify the ocean waves crashing,
Constant... alluring... loud...

Fall

We laughed, oblivious to the fact we were aching.
I look at you in so many beautiful yet mysterious ways.
These aren't just one of our days, these are memories,
Memories that will haunt me during my dying days.

Winter

Winter came, I was flooded with anxiety & regret.
You became dull, insensitive and cold.
And man, I just couldn't seem to forget...
These stories I shouldn't have told.

Julie Pauline Moscoso

No comments:

Post a Comment