Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Castles in air

I want to seek my own kind of freedom in the easiest way possible.
I want to escape and not let anything hinder me.
I want to wake up to the simpler side of life.
I wanna go on rooftops of buildings, sit right there, write about how life has become such an amazing adventure recently and wait for dusk.
I want to bike around the neighborhood every morning and watch people read their morning papers on their porches as they sip their coffees.
I want to go home and be able to jot down the words: "I'm so happy today because I got to..." every time I write on my journal.
I want to listen to old but gold music while I wait for midnight.
And when it comes, I'll sneak off, put paper cranes on my neighbors' doorsteps and let them wonder how those things got there when the morning comes.
I want to be able to go to cities with bright and ever-changing lights.
I want to drive along old dirt roads while I listen to announcers on the radio complain about the weather and not give a damn about it.
I want to build forts in the beach and let the crashes of the waves lull me to sleep.
And yet, these are the things I sort of wish my days were like.


No comments:

Post a Comment