Sunday, December 22, 2013

A lucid view of reality.

I need good reasons to wake up in the morning.
I need good reasons to wake up every damn day. 

I wanna be straightforward with everyone and everyone straightforward with me as well. Not to sound too overbearing, I just want them to go straight to the point. I want somebody to touch me and get comfortable with me. Not the "hey-come-here-I-wanna-touch-you" kind of touch. I want the "hey-let's-strike-a-conversation" kind of touch. There's nothing really wrong with getting all clingy with me if you wanna be friends with me because I know one day I'm going to need someone so bad and I'm going to clasp with them too. I want to enjoy the genuineness of everyone else's smiles and apologies while I'm still here and they're still here. I want my regrets to serve as memories and lessons as well. I mean, I may have screwed up in the past in so many ways but when I'm slowly rotting at a care center, at least I'd be able to say: "Yup, I may have done this and done that but hey, I plucked that moment! At least I plucked those days!" I'm going to let everyone's affection, love, appreciation and all the good things that they do to me hook me and do the same thing as well while I'm still here.

Because one day, I just might fall off a tree, hit my head hard on the pavement and *poof* I'm gone.
And we never know when I might fall off that tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment