Saturday, June 15, 2013

Rain

Don't you just love it when it rains? You sit there reading a good book, with the matching crashes of raindrops on the rooftop. The perfect time to listen to good music and just unwind. The perfect time to bury yourself in thick blankets... the room and the perfect atmosphere.

The only bad thing is, I hate being out for a long period of time when it rains.

Yet I love the kind of silhouette it makes on the window at night like when you're all cozy in bed, ready to get some good sleep!

You can call me weird, I'd take that as a compliment.

There's something so calming about it. I prefer the rain lashing down so hard that I couldn't hear anything anymore, just the music in my ears.

I just love dark and cold rainy days. Not just normal dark & normal cold... 

Really dark... and really cold rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment