Friday, June 14, 2013

People deserve to be happy

I have plenty of ups and downs in my life and I'm pretty sure, you've had them too.

When people get sad, they normally break down until they feel light and sort of forgot about their feelings. But when I get sad, I don't break down... I sit there, bottle everything up until I just couldn't hold it anymore. You wanna know why I bottle my emotions? Because I'm a wretched kid and every time sadness hits me, all I could think is myself rotting because I'm just... too... unhappy. That's why when I feel down, I do not cry. I do not wanna feel miserable. Bottling our feelings could make us look like happy people outside. But I don't think that's gonna help... it's okay to cry. Nothing's wrong with that, we all feel sad and cold sometimes. I recently learned that keeping things to yourself and pretending to be happy isn't such a good idea at all.

I'm a pretty sad person... I cannot answer a million questions right now but sincerely, I am. That's why I'm working on radiating positive vibes! I wrote this, because I feel unhappy right now. But sitting here and being all gloomy isn't gonna change anything. I am learning to be as cheery as I was before because I deserve to be happy!

 Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment