Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I haven't really thought of a nice title for this post so I guess I'm gonna have to just leave it title-less.

...actually, I should have blogged about this months ago but I deleted my blog that time and I was too idle to renew it so I wasn't able to write about it. But now, since it's 3 in the morning and I have nothing to do, I thought of writing a little something about it.

This post is about a book I read and got hooked to. It's called "The fault in our stars" by the magnificent John Green. I don't know if you've read this book too but I think you've heard about it already since this book was talked about a lot on social networking sites.

When I first heard about the book, I had no thoughts about it since I thought it was just one of the books with nice covers and nice beginnings and  everybody's like: "Omg isn't this the book everyone else is talking about? Omg, I want this!" At first it was all like that but one time, couple of months ago, I went to the book store to buy some good reads and I noticed this book on the "Best-sellers" rack. I didn't know what happened there, but I grabbed the book from the rack and paid for it. When I got home, I read the book and surprisingly, I finished 10 chapters on the first night! I didn't know it was that addictive!


The fault in our stars! (omit the quality. I only took this photo with my iPod)



I wanted to blog about the story but I don't wanna be nicknamed "the spoiler" (lol) Although I know there are quite a lot of good reads this month, I still suggest this book to all the other bookworms out there who are in dire need of a good book! 


"Okay, maybe I'm not such a shitty writer. But I can't pull my ideas together, Van Houten. My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations."


No comments:

Post a Comment